TREA Chapter 77
The Retired Enlisted Association
Instructions for PDF Fill-In Forms
- We recommend you download the latest version of the free Adobe Reader software or at the minimum Adobe Reader
version 4 should be installed on your computer.
- The information you enter in these fill-in forms will NOT be
computed, verified nor electronically transmitted.
- You cannot save your completed form to your PC hard drive or disk.
Our fill-in forms are a service that enables you to take a blank form, enter
data into it, and print it only. In order to save this file and the data you
entered, you must purchase additional software through Adobe.
- Form instructions do not contain any fill-in functions.
How to Use Fill-In Forms
- Use the mouse to select (click on) a specific field.
- Use the Tab key to move through the fields. Shift + Tab will go to the
- Use the space bar or click the mouse button to mark or unmark a box.
- If a form is more than one page, use the scroll bar to move from page to
- Sign and mail in your completed return.
Adobe Reader Information
- If the Adobe Reader v.4 or above is not already installed on your
computer, please download the free Adobe Reader below, before
proceeding with step two. If you have version 3.0, you need to upgrade
to use the fill-in option.
- Use Adobe Reader to open the file (your browser may be configured to open
the file automatically upon download). The file may be opened in two ways:
- On-line: Left click on the file link and the file will open in
the Adobe Reader and you can start filling in the form.
- Off-line: Right click on the link and save the file to your hard
drive (remember where you put the file and the name). Then start the Adobe
Reader and open the saved file and start filling in the form. If using a
Macintosh, instead of right clicking hold down the mouse button and it will
display a pop-up menu. Choose "Download link to disk" and save to your hard
Web page created and maintained by